IANTD Hypoxic Trimix Diver Course Overview
The IANTD Hypoxic Trimix Diver course will train you to complete trimix dives with mixtures less than 18% Oxygen. Hypoxic trimix diving will open the door for you to dive deep. Since the PO2 of air becomes an issue at 66m, hypoxic trimix is the only answer for diving to depths below 66m. With this intensive 5 day course, you'll learn techniques and the science involved with deep diving.
This is a 5 days course with 6 dive.
This Program is designed for those individuals already involved in deep diving activities, but is not intended to be used as an enticement to divers who are content to remain in Sport or EANx diving limits.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Trimix Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 330fsw (100msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- IANTD Technical Diver, Technical Cave Diver, Technical Wreck Diver, Normoxic Trimix Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 200 logged dives, of which at least 25 were to depths between 140 fsw (42 msw) and 200 fsw (60 msw) or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Trimix Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line ... and much more.
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Open Water Sessions
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
|IANTD Hypoxic Trimix Diver||€ 1.100|