IANTD CCR Technical Cave Diver II Course Overview
The IANTD CCR Technical Cave Diver II course is the follow-up to Technical Cave Diver, this course will extend your diving range to depths beyond 45m by using Trimix. Prior training in technical cave diving and the use of Trimix is required. This is the highest level of cave training offered by IANTD.
Qualified Trimix Divers and Rebreather Trimix Divers may be trained in caves on Trimix at depths between 130 fsw (39 msw) and 300 fsw / 91 msw provided there are no alternative locations, that allow the cave program to be taught in depths more shallow than 130 fsw (39 msw).
This is a 5 days course.
This Program is designed to familiarize the experienced, certified cave diver with the techniques, equipment and mindset required for side mount / no mount diving activities in an underwater, overhead environment. Teach cave divers the proper techniques to safely conduct cave diving activities that warrant the use of side mount / no mount diving equipment (i.e. small passages, logistics and restrictions).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Technical Cave Diver or higher or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Must proof of a minimum of 50 logged Cave Dives.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Adv. Cave - Sidemount & No Mount Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- The Overhead Sidemount Environment;
- Planning Dives in Overhead Sidemount Environments;
- Operational Aspects of Overhead Sidemount Diving ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more comfortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
The cost of this course is the same for whatever rebreather you're learning with. I can teach this course for any unit, as you must be a certified CCR diver before taking this course.
|IANTD CCR Technical Cave Diver II||€ 1400|
Combine and Save:
Combine this course with the IANTD CCR Intro Cave course for € 2000