IANTD CCR Cavern Diver Course Overview
The IANTD CCR Cavern Diver course is designed to develop the minimum skills and knowledge for cavern and overhead environment diving within the limits of light penetration, and outline specific hazards associated with cave diving. The cavern diver course in not intended to provide instruction for cave diving environments.
This course is specifically for CCR divers who are already certified on their units with at least a CCR1 level certification (or similar)
This is a 3 day course.
This Program is designed to develop cavern diving skills within the limits of light penetra- tion and to insure that divers are aware of self-responsibility and capable of risk management in overhead environments.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Cavern Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver’s previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Advanced Open Water Diver
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 20 dives 10 of which were on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Recreational Rebreather Cavern Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- The Overhead Environment;
- Planning Dives in Overhead Environments;
- Operational Aspects of Overhead Diving ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
The cost of this course is the same for whatever rebreather you're learning with. I can teach this course for any unit, as you must be a certified CCR diver before taking this course.
|IANTD CCR Cavern Diver||€ 550,00|